Get your myspace layouts where I get them, at pYzam.com.
MySpaceLayouts

2011年2月9日星期三

My lovely Dog

2/7/2011

RAINBOW...
An accident made him left us forever...

Today He was leave us already...
I don't know how to describe my feeling now...
I still rmb, as before, I was very scare to near and even touch dog...
This was my 1st time that I ever close to a pet...

He was not always a side of me,
He was stay at my Dear home,
But when I was going back to dear house,
What first come to my mind,
Except Dear's family member,
2nd will be my both dog,
RAINBOW & GOLDIE...

When I was going back,
Sometime I was help them to take bath...
Sometime nothing to do, and I was free enough,
I choose to sit beside him and sayang him...
Sometime He hungry, Dear's sister will making food for him...
And I was look at him, though that the food was delicious enough...

I was remember, this morning I look at RAINBOW,
His's eye was so dirty,
I decide when I come back from Shopping Mall,
I will help him to take bath...

Unfortunately,
An accident was already occur...

RAINBOW, You are always be in my heart...
RAINBOW, You are always be into many people heart...
RAINBOW, I miss you always...
RAINBOW, I love you always...

May the god bless YOU rest in peace...

没有评论:

发表评论