Get your myspace layouts where I get them, at pYzam.com.
MySpaceLayouts

2010年4月3日星期六


1st day (28/3)

This day all of us woke up early,

And pack up and preparing to go Dickson house…

We reach b4 8am, after breakfast we start our journey…

We reach Genting Highland at 3pm

All look like tired then we decide stay at apartment,

After finish our dinner we just go out to the indoor theme park,

Just go to look around and we all have watched a movie,

Name “How To Train Your Dragon”…



2nd Day (29/3)

After finish breakfast, we went out to play outdoor games…

Get the ticket, we start to play…

Play until 2pm, we want to find Dickson’ dad to get our lunch…

My lunch is a Tom Yam Bee Hun,

But my dear is do not like to eat…

So he could not finish it…

Many ppl can not finish all of their lunch meal…

May be because the meal of this three day is vegetarian food…

After our lunch, we go play a few indoor games,

Then their said feel hungry already,

Then we decide go to KFC to have meat meal…

Haha…

I feel full, but finally I also order 1 set of meal…

But I really can not finish all…

Then leave to my dear to finish all…

My dear really very enjoy the food...

After this, we go back to apartment for taking some rest…

Actually we decide go out at 9pm/9.30pm…

But all of us can’t woke up at the time…

So cancel to go out for playing indoor games…

We playing card, watching movie and spend the whole night in the apartment…



3rd day (30/3)

2day I woke up at 10am…

All of us finish bath and pack up the entire thing at 11.30am,

Then go for our breakfast…

Finish breakfast, we have to bring our luggage to the ground floor…

We are waiting for settle the entire thing,

We on the back home journey…

We go to Ipoh for awhile and we are having our lunch there…

After that all of my friend and my dear want to have a bowling game at Ipoh Parade…

We go to having our dinner,

Then go back to Penang at 8pm…




2 more year I don’t have go to Genting Highland with friend…This time I go with my dear…This is also my first time go to travel with my bf and I was really enjoy the time…I Love You My Dear and I was really very enjoy the time that I spend with u…Hope can spend all the wonderful time with you…My Love…

没有评论:

发表评论